Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One precious photo memory


My girls and I played dress up and photograhers with Kiley. We dressed her in her "Grandpa's choice" first Christmas dress and snapped away. She didn't mind too much. Then the game got old, and we adults weren't done yet. She was and she let us know who was boss.
Can't wait til Steve see's these pictures we took today. This is only the start of the first Christmas pictures of her, so she will just have to get used to us poseing her and telling her to smile. After all, she being the only grandchild and neice, we have no one else to put through the torture.
Oh yeah, we have more dresses and more people she has to pose with. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Miss Kiley looks as if she is having a fun time.
    I am sure there are pictures on the Farmall as well...

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD