Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall

I love this time of the year. Cool crisp nights, warm days. As I was outside today, looking at my flowers in full bloom, I suddenly got sad, for they are almost at there peak. I wish flowers could live throughout the winter also. The colors would so go with the white of the snow.
The leaves on our trees are starting to turn and fall off the trees. Going to have to get out the rake soon. But that also is something I like doing. Making everything look spruced up and clean when I get them raked.
I still have so much to get done outside, I hope weather holds and I am able to get it all done. Still, I won't mind putting the jacket on and still being outside. I do look forward to burning leaves and if we have enough twigs, we will have a fire and hotdog roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD