Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Disappointment

Today I got started early, working out on the little C. Making progress as the morning went by. I got the motor scrapped and ground down, also the radiator is finished. The steering column wasn't hard to prepare for priming, so day was off to a good start. I sat and scrapped around the u-joints, digging out years of dirt and dried up old grease. Wire brushed the front wheels on the outside rims. By 1 o'clock, I started feeling the effects of what I had accomplished in the last 3 days. By 4 o'clock, I was done for the day. I showered and dressed, but my energy was zapped.
Since suffering this shoulder injury, my hours of labor using it causes me to "poop out" to soon for my mind. My mind then gets down, and I feel like I have failed in plans I had hoped to accomplish for the day. It's been 3 years now, and I still haven't found a way to shorten my list of things to do. Someday, I hope to be able to adapt, but til then, well, it sure is hard.
Many days I have wished for that day back, and for the accident to not have happened. But if wishes were money, I'd be the richest person alive.
Tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD