Sunday, November 29, 2009


Today we had our Thanksgiving with son in laws family. Melanie and Dave hosted the dinner. The food was plentiful and delicious. The guests were comfortable and talkative. Everyone enjoyed the visiting and thankful for the time we got to spend together. We look forward to getting together again soon.
Kiley was such a good baby, she enjoyed having us all together also. She spent most of the day awake, enjoying the hugs and loving of her other side of the family. Her other Grandma is really good with her, and it shows in the way she talks with her and holds her. Her Uncle is really impressed with his only niece too. It's funny to watch him with her. He is only 17 and he loves her so much already. Such a great sight to see from a teenage young man.
Tonight is such a treat for me. The series Monk is one of my favorite shows. Today has been marathon day for the series is coming to an end this coming Friday. I have enjoyed the 8 seasons it has been on. I shall miss new shows, but look forward to re-runs.
Steve is helping neighbor get his crops out, then he will help us get ours out. The weather last week found us enjoying 50's and 60's. The wind kicked up here today and it's howling out there right now. Temps are cool and it feels a little like winter is setting in. The snow will be coming soon, I shall enjoy watching it fall, and taking walks in the evenings are one of my favorite things to do. With the white on the ground it is like daybreak all night long.
But hope it holds off a few more weeks. We still have so many things to do yet before we are ready to sit back and enjoy the winter months of not much to do. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD