Friday, November 13, 2009

It'a Friday, I feel like it's Friday


Today is Friday. So often we look forward to the end of the week with such enthusiasm. This week with all that I have done and all I have to do, I was hoping I could get a couple extra days this week, but it doesn't look like I will. So my Friday will be cramming all I have yet to do, into today.
Steve come home from work today not feeling well. I hope it isn't something which puts him feeling bad all weekend. I really hope he feels better in the morning already. I worry so when one of mine are sick.
I had to put finishing touches on kitchen after I built my pantry cabinet, so that took up part of the planned to do things today. I also took time out to wash my kitchen windows and fluff up my plants, remove dead leaves, re-arrange the kitchen and things on walls. Should of stopped where I was and got things on my list for the day done, then tackled the extras. Not so hard to keep with plans if I can cross off on list and then add the extra things on. But no, I got side tracked and let it take that time slot.
It doesn't look like I will get outside and get the rest of the leaves up before next week now. Had those on list too. Now here I sit in the middle of the night wondering if I will get things I have planned to do today done. lol The pains our bodies put us through as we age, no wonder older folks get cranky.
One good thing about my day is I am spending the day, all day listening to Christmas music on the radio. I don't think there is one song of the holiday's I have ever found I didn't like. At least there is no bars, no adultery, no sex in the songs I am hearing, only feel good holiday spirit and the joy of remembering Christ was born for all us to be able to spend eternity with God.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how early they started broadcasting Christmas songs this year! I think it's due to the economy and trying to get people in the holiday mood so they'll start shopping. Subliminal programming ;)
    I love Christmas music. Always have. Would love to find a group to go caroling with!
    Hope you have a good weekend and that Steve starts to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD