Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, and the next and next...



Life is funny how it passes day by day, not realizing things are aging, and people are growing older, more mature, little ones are growing up. Then one day you happen across a family member or an old friend and like running into a wall, it hits you full on how everyone has aged. Where did the years go? I guess I need to get out more often. But tonight I ran across some recent pictures of some family and friends via cyber space here, and I can't believe how they have changed, yet they are the same. Their children are growing so big. Life hands us so many changes, wonder why we don't see them as they evolve. Or do we see them and just don't let it register with our brain. Like the seasons, we just get through one, to get to another, and the pattern keeps going, as time flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD