Monday, November 16, 2009

Open arms, feel the love.


Life finds many people in and out of our lives as time goes by. There are few which hold that special place in our hearts. Many we hold dear, but just that few which are very unique and special.
Yesterday I got a chance to spend some time with some of my "few" and the time was so nice, I really didn't want it to end.
Within the walls of our home yesterday, the sounds of laughter and love livened the gray rainy day. The bright light of joy had to have had our house lite up all the way to the moon. Our little early Thanksgiving day turned out every bit as good as I had hoped and then some. I wish we had had more time to chat and visit, but every moment of it was spent laughing and enjoying the love we share with one another.
So many opportunities are presented to us to grab hold of and make cherished memories out of, if only more people in the world would grab those times and hold them dear to their hearts, their lives would be enriched with beauty beyond their expectations.
God is present in my home and today his love shined all around those who entered. I thank him for this time we had and look forward to many more such gatherings with his love present like we had today.
Thank you God for such a wonderful family and for bringing them together and remembering you for all we have and sharing with us the true meaning of a loving family. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD