Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gray day behind me, RED day coming


Since I lost a day this week,  I figure I had better remind myself what day it is.  At my age,  these things need to be worried over. 

It is Firday night,  just turned Saturday morning by the clock.  I'm going to force myself to have a RED day today.  I didn't sleep much Thursday night,  so I had a GRAY day yesterday. 

Found myself with a fuzzy mind all day,  no focus,  not much energy,  didn't have my usual humor about me kind of day.  I know it's the dreaded cold weather we're having making me feel this way.  I need my fresh air,  and with temps in the 10's,  I don't get my fill.  Praying for a few days for my dose of vitamin C from the sunshine,  even in my winter coat. 

Received my bible reading assignment,  but didn't even open it today to start on it.  Shame on me,  maybe that's why I feel so restless.  Kick in the behind should be dealt me,  anyone wanta volunteer? 

Steve came home tonight with a very noticable limp,  he said too much climbing up and down on combine he is working on.  I am thinking maybe he should go have it x-rayed,  but getting him to go to doctor isn't easy.  He isn't one to complain,  but since he took that hit from the log in the thigh,  he has been taking Advil without prompting from me.  Very unusual,   if you knew my Steve.  He has to work half day today.  Maybe some rest this weekend will be good for him.  I will try real hard not to find something for him to have to help me with.  Wish I had some old fashioned horse linament to put on his sore leg area,  that would help,  but don't have any around.  Wonder if Farm and Home would have any?

We have our first of the year meeting Sunday with club.  Looking for new year to bring some changes to pulling,  getting new and old pullers to resurface.  Should be an interesting meeting with the older ones that keep saying,  "in the past,  we've always...."  ,  not giving new ideas a chance to be voiced.  Maybe this years President will over ride those old voices and let the new ones be heard.  We shall see....

Need to put on my to do list,  make reservations for March first pull of season for us.  Road Trip!!!!!  A weekend away.........and our anniversary weekend at that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD