Sunday, January 10, 2010

Post 101, I made it this far


Just visited the dashboard page to catch up on some blogs I am following,  and learned I have 100 blogs to date.  Truthfully when I started this blog,  I didn't know it would keep me interested enough to keep it up,  but I have to be honest,  I feel more connected here in my own little world writing than I do in other places on the web I hang out.  Does that make me "the person outside looking in?"  If so,  I don't have to describe myself any further,  because this is where I am happy.  Here I don't feel like I have to connect.  I hope who ever reads these learns something from them,  even if it is only to laugh with me,  and at times, at me. 
Life has been good to me,  and delivered it's share of storms my way also.  I try not to dwell on the bad things,  for the sun always shines eventually.  My door will remain unlocked and open,  and I welcome any and all who enter here.  I look forward to sharing our ventures,  our accomplishments,  and our faith in God.  So as you see me outside your window,  give a wave,  it might make my day....as I ride the waves.............

1 comment:

  1. I have an idea for an upcoming post that sort of fits with your feeling connected thru blogging. I'm debating even writing it, and if I do, how to do so without hurting peoples' feelings.

    I'll send more in PM at CM. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD