Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dec.5 Reverb journey

December 5 – Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

Let go - 2010 marked a turning point for me. I have held a grudge for the horrible last 2 years of my FIL's life dictated by his family. 2010 has found me letting it go. Not dwelling on it, for there is nothing I can do about how things turned out. He is gone. I still feel the loss so fresh in my heart, but I have given him over to God and pray one day we will meet again, and hope he is happy, reunited with his wife and his own siblings and parents in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD