Friday, December 24, 2010

Dec. 24 Reverb journey

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

Everything's OK - I don't think I have had a moment that could serve as proof, that everything is going to be alright. There are always going to be pitfalls, un-expected tragedies, mishaps, stumbles and setbacks, which will trigger that insecure spot in the brain that questions when will things be alright. Since I don't know where my alright is suppose to be exactly for me, I will just be content with taking one day at a time, deal with it, and hope to wake up breathing the next day to see what it has in store for me to contend with. So I guess I will experience my moment daily, and have many moments throughout the coming year. Perhaps I will share those moments in some of my future blogs, as I am sure I have shared some in this past year.

1 comment:

  1. Yup. Life is definitely full of ups and downs.

    I'm watching the slide show to the right. Look at all those beautiful smiling faces! Definitely some ups there!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours. May you be surrounded by love and laughter this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD