Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dec. 26 Reverb journey

December 26 – Soul Food

What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?

Soul Food - I really can't think of anything new tried and loved so much that I would call it soul food.
I did get a bread machine last spring, and we have all enjoyed the smell and taste of homemade bread quite often throughout the year. I never got the hang of making it by hand, so with machine, I was able to bake bread like my mom used to but with much less effort.
I also had much more fresh vegetables from garden this summer, so we stuffed out faces with fresh everything for several months this past year.
Nothing else quite comes to mind that qualifies for soul food. I thank God for all he has provided us with over the year, and pray for continued supplements for the coming year.

1 comment:

  1. Yup. Soul food sounds deep. I figure anything uber nourishing shared with loved ones and attached to great memories is soul food.

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD