December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
11 Things -
1. Junk mail - toss it as it comes daily, no more piles.
2. In my head recipes - write on paper, so kids can enjoy surprising me with goodies.
3. Wallpaper in living room - It's old.
4. Long lists - Shorten the work load so I may enjoy life a little more. If it doesn't get done today, there is tomorrow, if there is no tomorrow, someone else can do it.
5. Dishpan hands - Use the dishwasher more often, that's what it is there for, let it help.
6. Clutter in attic - Years of collecting stored in attic needs to go. Out of site, out of mind.
7. Forgetfulness - Write it down, accept the inevitable, I'm getting older.
8. Box of photos under my bed - Finally place them in albums, eliminate dust collector in bedroom.
9. Temp Topping w/ Tarps - Motivate Steve and help build much needed shed. Stop wasting money on company lowered quality material tarps.
10. Sugar - Fight Diabetes for Steve, help keep his sugar intake down, hoping to lower his sugar levels. Keep him healthy and around for years to come.
11. Worn out tee shirts - so comfy, stretched just like they need to be, holes and faded from many wash and wears. I seriously wear out my tee's, literally wear them out, as in til they are falling off me or I am falling out of them. Go shopping for me more. Yuck, but somebody's gotta do the dirty jobs. That's why my tee's don't last, I get stuck with the dirty jobs.
**I could have added more than these 11 things. But really working hard in late 2010, to shorten my lists, for eliminating long lists in 2011.