Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dec. 28 Reverb journey

December 28 – Achieve

What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.


Achieve - Continue being me and helping my family be as happy as can be. I figure I will feel more pride everyday just seeing the smiles on our faces as we tackle any obstacle in our paths. I will feel closer to God with every prayer.

10 things or thoughts I can achieve to experience this feeling.
1. Contentment - Be content with life. Don't make any expectations which are to high to reach, keep them grounded.
2. Peace of mind - Keep praying God guides us and our paths stay cleared of debri.
3. Freedom - The freedom to except challenges and meet with little resistance.
4. Acceptance - Accept what I can do, and ask for help on things I can't do alone.
5. Continuance - Continue to love, live and laugh without negative thoughts and feelings.
6. Positivity - Keep positive attitude in making decisions. Ask for Gods help in choosing the right one.
7. Security - Hold close my family and listen when they talk, hug when they need it, and always leave them with an I love you with every parting.
8. Strong - Be as strong as I can be, set an example of what I do and what I say, how I handle crisis, and most of all of showing how I love.
9. Wisdom - Take the time to remember those who are gone and all they have taught us and how we may use that knowledge to better our lives and ready our own journey to heaven one day.
10. Keep being me. Enjoy every day we are given to witness life and all the living things.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful list. Yup. Wonderful. Oh and I think #10 should be moved to #1 spot and then you'll have it made!

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD