Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec. 19 Reverb journey

December 19 – Healing What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

Healing - HUH???? I wish the translate button worked for an explanation of this one. Sorry Reverb team, but where the hell did this one come from? ...drip by drip evolution? huh?

Ok, let's try this.....Healing - Injury I sustained in 06' left me disabled, 3 surgeries, 2 attempts to reattach torn tissue, 1 patch job to cover hole, 3 attempts at physical therapy, verdict - you will never regain use of limb, basically learn to live with it. I have not healed in 2010, I have loss more use and suffer chronic pain more than in 2009, so 2011 doesn't look like it will heal any either, just progressively get weaker and weaker. Spiritually, healing has gone well, I love that I am able to open up conversationally with God and at times actually feel his presences all around me. 2011 looks like I will continue this path, and build on it for my own peace of mind and calm spirit.

After reading this, I hope I haven't botched this one too bad. But really, I can't get over the ........drip by drip evolution thing here guys.............really????

1 comment:

  1. This prompt was hard for me as well. First I didn't know how to answer, then the answer came. Then Darling Husband didn't like my answer. Aaack!
    My first thought came in the form of body as well. Healing. Ha! People with chronic pain know there's no healing though we wish for it daily. So I went the spiritual route as well. Perhaps that is our lesson in pain. To aim us toward our spiritual side.

    I'm not sure what drip by drip evolution means. I'm assuming it means little by little. The opposite of sudden.

    I want to thank you so much for your extremely kind and beautiful comment on my last post. You're a beautiful person and I am glad to have met you! You set a wonderful example of love, faith and family. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD