Friday, December 31, 2010

Dec. 31 Reverb journey end

December 31 – Core Story What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?

Core Story - Simple, God and my family are the core of me. And I share them with the world here in my blog for anyone who is interested in hearing about our adventures and my personal thoughts.

I would like to thank LR for the link to this reverb journey of 2010 through her blog. http://cranialpurge.blogspot.com/

Gwen, Kaileen & Cali, and the Reverb team for the inspirations through this journey. It's been fun.

To 2011, May God walk beside everyone, and at times of need, carry us down our paths of life, and hug us all everyday, sharing His love and guidance. To everyone, God Bless you in 2011 and beyond.

Goodbye 2010 Hello 2011

1 comment:

  1. You truly are a beautiful person. I'm so thankful to have connected with you this year. Many blessings to you in the new year. Thanks for being my bloggy friend!
    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD