Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Odds and Ends


Somedays the mind gets off track of the way along side the heart in thoughts and deeds.
The last month my two seem to have been at odds with one another instead of walking hand in hand.
A light bulb went off in my head last night, I found the source of turmoil which has separated the two. It seems it was a very simple thing to fix, guess my eyes were closed on the journey.
This morning I woke early to a very peaceful feeling, contentment, happiness, no worry.
Last night I opened my mind and heart together and prayed. God has answered by opening my eyes and showing me what I had forgotten to really include in my days.
The simple thing - pray with my whole heart and mind. God Bless All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD