Saturday, May 22, 2010

Got News


Got news last night that cousin's place is suppose to be ready to move into next weekend.
So happy for them. It's been years since they lived close to this area, and now they can visit with family more often by living close.
They said they are ready to get in so they can get the grands to spend the night sometimes and be able to play with them. Something they haven't been able to do waiting for the owners of the place to get into their new place. It took longer than they thought it would, but weather didn't cooperate for them, so finishing house for owners and then them getting to move in has taken time. So glad for them to be able to finally get settled and get their things out of storage and them settled in for their own privacy and alone time. God does listen to prayers and they have been praying for this everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD