Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday 2/1

Today Kiley and I jammed at her lunch time.  I put in CD of Beachboys and she had her little feet kicking.  She knows good music already. 

This morning first thing I ran the vac thru the house,  mud got tracked in over the weekend,  and before I noticed it,  everyone had already been all thru the house,  so I just let it go. 

After Kiley had lunch,  we went to bank,  got the errands run and when we got back she was rubbing her little eyes.  I put her in my bed and she slept for an hour.  Then she played on living room floor.  I took some pictures of her sitting there eating her toys.  She and Aunt Leslie watched some TV while I went out to shed to dig out the board for my shelf. 

Dave just picked Kiley up,  his early day off,  so now I am headed out to work on my shelf to hang Steve's parents Anniverary Quilt on.  My saws await me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD