Saturday, February 6, 2010

A New Toy

Ok,  Steve and I went out last night and picked up this new little toy for me to play with. 
I didn't try it out last night when we got home,  I just unpackaged it and left it on the kitchen table. 
At 5:30am,  I was up with it plugged in heating,  and was mopping my floors with it. 
I am impressed,  as yesterday I mopped all my floors while cleaning house and not much was tracked in,  in the way of dirt or wet foot prints,  and the white pad I used this morning was dirty after I got done.  I do plan to use this daily til all build up is off the floors,  for I have used Lysol/Mr Clean products on them when I mop,  and the commericals say it will clean build-up. 
When I first used it,  the steam smell,  smelt like ironing day thru the house.  I didn't care for that smell.  And the instructions say use only tap water or distilled,  no chemicals or scented oils,  stuff like that.  But it didn't say not to use vinegar.  I put just a tablespoon in my water when I got ready to use it yet again on my floors.  Yes,  I did them again.  The smell is clean,  and no more ironing day reminders of growing up with a day dedicated to that task. 

Now if only I could figure out how to rotate my house so I could use it on the walls,  and ceilings.  It's very easy to use,  and not so hard on the back like scrubbing with mop or on hands and knees. 
I think the money invested in this is going to be well spent.  JMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD