Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Steve




Today is Steve's 52nd Birthday.


The years have been very good to him, and he's having the time of his life being a grandfather. Our girls are very close to him, and he often said over the years, "who needs boys when my girls can do anything a boy can do." He has always been good at showing them how to do things, they prefer helping him tear down and repair a motor than cooking or doing anything in the house with me.


Now with a son in law, he's very happy to include him in teaching him things he will need to know for the future, so Steve has 3 helpers now, but grow up ones. Little Kiley will be among his helpers this summer I am sure, and he will just love that.
Today we will spend the day together with the family, making him King for the day and celebrating with him with a special dinner, cake and ice cream. I don't believe anyone is ever too old for a birthday party.




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you have a great day. Happy Valentines to all of you.
    Hugs from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Late Birthday, Steve!

    Tony is 3 months older than him...

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD