Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day weekend - 3.5 inches of rain fell



Father's Day weekend, our area got lots of rain.

Here at our home, we got 3.5 inches, at farm just 12 miles north, we got 4.5 inches.

Creeks were on the rise, and our river towns to the south of us had flooding issues again.


My garden and our field corn loved it. As did many of the area's crops.

Here's a tour of how things are growing since the rain.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD