Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Preparations



It's this time of the year, I question why I have flower beds at all.

The back breaking preparation of cleaning them and getting them ready

continues to cross my mind every spring.

By summer when they are in full bloom, the colors soothing to the eye,

peaceful to the spirit, and the wonder of nature, reminds me

God loves all things great and small.

I just got the bags of leaves and pine needles loaded and

tree trimmings. Headed to farm. Steve will meet me there

in case I get stuck, he can go get tractor to pull me out.

We are bringing the W-6 back to replace seals and

gaskets. Hope it's not too wet up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD