Sunday, March 27, 2011

I have sprouts!!!


Ok, here makes it offically Spring.

I have 1 broccoli seed sprouted.

And 1 pumpkin seed rounding out

to sprout tonight or tomorrow.

These babies make it offical to me

that spring is here.

Now if the weather would only

cooperate. Tonight we are suppose to

get a hard freeze, so I went out

and brought in my hotbed plants, as

they are planted in cups also.

I will keep them inside til the temps

moderate some and then they will

go back out under the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD