Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Jan 2011

Just some snow pictures from Jan. 2011
I shoveled at 6:15AM.


By 7AM it had covered the walk and path to
feed my squirrels.
I love the snow, so not upset it fell.
Just adds a worry on Steve traveling back
and forth to work in it.
He doesn't mind at all.
Snow fell Wed. 19th Jan thru
Thursday 20th Jan noon.
I thought we got 7 inches, St. Louis
reported 10 inches for our area.
By 2:30PM I had our walks cleared.
Sun came out and I donned my
sunglasses and enjoyed the view
around the neighborhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD