Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sun, Wind and Tractors


Sunday September 5th, our club hosted it's 3rd antique tractor pull of the season.
Weather was beautiful, sunny, windy, but cool. Luckily the wind was from the south, sending the dust away from my announcer's stand. No eating dirt for me for once.
We had a very good turnout of participants as well as spectators. Visiting with friends and fellow pullers made the day.
Our last hosted pull of the season is October 3rd. We will have our annual cook out. Complete with bonfire with hot dogs, brats, and of course marshmallows, soda and chips for all to enjoy. After the pull, many of the pullers sit around the fire and talk, discuss next years pull, changing of rules, classes, passing around ideas to make our next pulling season a success.
Now, I will prepare list of things needed, schedule shopping date, and purchase everything needed for our last pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD