Friday, September 10, 2010

Putting away the summer


I have started putting away gardening items, as I am removing plants and harvesting the last of my produce from my garden.
I am sad, yet happy for the summer ending. I have so enjoyed planting, tending, and picking the veggies from my garden this summer. Yet I embrace fall for the cooler temperatures and change of duties. Fall means clearing, cleaning up, and fresh ideas for the next years spring/summer duties.
Getting out saws and trimmers for cutting wood, trimming brush, and oh my, shoveling snow, as I put away my summer gardening tools. Will look for limbs and stumps for some wood crafting for the winter months.
Plan on taking some fall walks in the woods around farm, just to watch the animals prepare for winter, and enjoy the last of this seasons beautiful scenery.

1 comment:

  1. You are waaaay ahead of me! I enjoy fall weather but dread what follows!

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD