Friday, February 22, 2013

Been a while





It's been a while since I posted in this blog.  Not much going on during the winter months at the farm.  It doesn't help that life has changed so dramatically for me since the end of November.  Everyday gets harder,  even with a positive attitude.  Prayers are being answered.  Patience is the key right now.  Patience is something I have struggled with my whole life,  much more so in the last 7.  Somedays I think I will loose my mind,  what mind I have.  So,  again Lord,  I ask for help with my patience and everyday with this struggle.  In Jesus name,  AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD