Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lunch ???





Another day of what to fix for lunch....????  Kiley and I get tired of the same ole left overs,  grilled cheese,  salads,  chips,  sandwiches,  etc. that I fix us.  And we are about to head to the kitchen to make yet another lunch,  what kind,  we don't know yet.  Kiley thinks maybe the answer is in the cabinet now,  after standing in front of the fridge with the door open for 2 minutes....I told her we were not cooling the house. 

Looks like the choice today is brownies or angel food cake.  lol  The angel food cake is going to made later this afternoon anyway,  but I bursted her bubble when I told her they weren't lunch food items. 

I think she is going to settle on pb&j and applesauce,  as that is what is on the counter and she said lunch is ready Gramma. 
I really need to get a little more creative with lunch,  as it won't be long til we start packing our picnics and heading to the farm daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD