Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30 - Thankful





Today I am thankful for sticking with the 30 days of thankfulness blogging.  As I look back on the 30 posts,  I see I am thankful for so much in my life,  yet so little of a list is posted that I really have to be thankful for.  I do add in prayers for so much more as days go by,  my constant prayer is thanking God for his love and protection for my family and myself.  God, you know what I was told today,  and I pray you hold me close and help me through with this hill I have to climb now.  Please carry me when I tire on this long walk.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD