Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20 - Thankful

Today I am thankful learning over the years to be open minded.  I found those who close off to only their way of thinking really miss out on the whole living experience of life.  Life is too short to be closed inside forever.  I pray more individuals in the world find as much joy and added happiness to life as I have by opening up our minds to others feelings,  thoughts,  loves,  disappointments,  happiness,  ways of life,  living,  believing,  and worshipping,  as just a starting list.  May God Bless everyone with not being judgemental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD