Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28 - Thankful





Today I am thankful for getting a grip on my obsession with organizing my house and getting my Christmas tree up,  decorated and the tree dropping and tinsel shedding cleaned up.  I love decorating my house for the holidays,  yet this year I am so behind.  The month of November has gone so fast,  and social engagements,  chore list,  everyday to-do's have overwhelmed me on these shorter days,  that I didn't keep to my regular schedule like other years.  I let it get to me,  and now with a regular couple week time table,  I got most of it done in 2 days.  Thank you God for bearing with me and providing the strength and will power to keep going,  and to deal with the pressure.  People might laugh or scoff at this thankfulness today,  but Lord,  you understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD