Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another batch of veggies.

Been so busy with gardening, harvesting and putting up what I pick and bring home, then keeping up with house work, babysitting, keeping up with my landscape and flower garden at the house, mowing of yard in town, pull area, and farm, doing odd and end crafts, sewing projects, laundry done, company, test pulling, running errands, beating the heat, and reading in my spare time (reading is done when I visit the little girls room), well, summer has been busy.




















1 comment:

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD