Thursday, December 15, 2011

House lighting



We put lights up on the house again this year. More than last year, but less than years ago.
We live on a corner, so the street side of the house gets lights around each window, the side of the house which faces our side yard, Steve didn't put lights around the windows. He said he would if I wanted them, but since it was late season putting them up, I am OK without them this year.

The winds have loosened some of them along the peeks. Weather has been so weird again this year. Having 50 and 60's temps for day highs, and tonight as I type this, it's 58° outside now. I was out a bit ago, watching the clouds float across the sky. Bright white puffs on an indigo skyline.


Wish my camera would take night pictures.
Things have slowed down, with the rains that we have had. Makes for not being able to work outside. Guess spring will be our catch up time with what didn't get done.
Very much in the mood for Christmas, and spoiling all the kids with many gifts.

1 comment:

  1. I put up lights a while back. Some critter chewed all the cords. Now we have dead lights hanging from our house. Bah humbug!

    hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD