Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful - Day 10





I am thankful today,  as it marks the 8th month since our Leslie went to live in Heaven.  The days have been empty without her and knowing one day,  we will join her in Heaven,  gets us thru these empty days without her presence.  God holds her close,  and one day he will hold us too. 
Leslie,  til we join you,  know our love is as strong now as when you were here on earth with us.  Dad and I love you so much.  So glad we had those years with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD