Friday, August 9, 2013

August 9, 2013






Summer sure wasn't long,  even though the calendar says summer still,  the weather isn't summer except for the humidity. 
Garden is still producing,  not as well as in hotter summers,  but this year at least we have gotten rain,  natures watering to keep things growing. 
Been canning green beans,  making tomato sauce,  freezing zucchini,  making zucchini bread,  eating cucumbers,  eating summer squash,  freezing summer squash,  eating green peppers,  onions,  and praying for carrots soon.  Watching and waiting for cantalope and watermelon to ripen,  as there are many of those on the vines.  Nothing like fresh grown vegetables and fruits. 

I am still so lost.  In my head I know life will be different from what was,  but my heart still hurts so much.  Leslie,  I miss you so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD