Monday, September 17, 2012

Summer endings Fall beginnings

The changing season has me smiling again.  It's been a hard summer so far,  and with the end of summer approaching,  comes a new mental mood.
I welcome fall,  the cooler temperatures,  changing colors of all God's nature,  the work to be done in preparation of winter.
I so missed my usual summer of gardening.  Weeding,  mowing,  canning,  and enjoying fresh veggies from my garden,  which I didn'i have this year,  due to the heat wave and drought that most of the country suffered from. 
So,  with the end of summer,  I am dedicated to my list of to do's,  and the challenge of getting it done before the first snow falls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In my Attic

What you are about to read is things from my life in the real world as well as thoughts from my attic.
Attic: Storage space at the top of my head.
Some things will be just off the top of my head too. Beware, no view warnings will appear on posts. Enter my blog at your own risk.
PS - I BELEIVE IN GOD